Occupy America Social Network
tony human has not received any gifts yet
1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS.
2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS in 2010, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Fed of nearly $1 trillion.
3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the US,…Continue
NANTES – This city in western French is getting ready to launch its own local currency as a complement to the euro.
Though Nantes is following the example of the WIR cooperative bank in Basel, Switzerland, where 60,000 small and medium-sized enterprises are already using a cashless payment system, this will be the first time a…
The highest paid rogues in what is quickly becoming the greatest oligarchy in the world. The top five American
criminals CEO are:
1) John Hammergren, McKesson Corporation: $145,266,971. He runs the largest health care firm in the known universe (Gross revenues of $108.7 billion) his take from 2011’s stock options (part of his compensation) - roughly $469 million.
2) Joel F. Gemunder, Omnicare, $98,283,242. Omnicare provides…Continue
Due to scientific evidence that Monsanto’s genetically modified corn is devastating the dying bee population, it has bought itself one of the largest bee research firms on the planet in efforts to polish its image.
Monsanto scooped up Beelogics in September 2011. Owning a major organization that focuses heavily on the bee collapse and is recognized by the USDA is going to give Monsanto a strong ability to influence politicians the way they want. And the way they want is for…Continue